Archive of the former Yahoo!Groups mailing list: MOTM

Subject: Re: Im new: Hello

From: "Dave Bradley" <daveb@...>
Date: 2000-08-05

Welcome to all the new folks! Stooge Moe here (sending from the
onelist webpage at my folk's house - hope I don't spam everybody
multiple times!)

The list has been kind of quiet lately, but don't let that fool you.
Things can fly fast and furious around here. Just mention mixer
design if you don't believe me<g>! It's a great bunch of folks we
have around here, and it's refreshingly free of flame wars.

If you are seeking shallow rack solutions, a couple of SKB popups
will do what you want and be portable to boot.

Moe (aka Dave Bradley)