Archive of the former Yahoo!Groups mailing list: MOTM

Subject: Re: Off to the frozen North I go!

From: DAVEVOSH@...
Date: 2000-01-26

<< packing goose-down socks >>

paul,
sorry, my cat sat on my mouse and set mail unfinished.
to continue : and i`m staying home today, taking a "sick day", to give them a
chance to get the roads straightened out. just came in from digging out to
the roadway, about 8 feet from back end of car to there. brutal for a guy
with a bad back!
should you ever be in d.c. area when the roads are passable, let me know, i`d
love to meet you and say "hello".
when do you anticipate being able to ship my 420 ?
anyway, have a safe trip!
best,
dave