Archive of the former Yahoo!Groups mailing list: MOTM

previous by date index next by date
previous in topic topic list next in topic

Subject: re: Having another one of my spells

From: mark scetta <n0nspaz@...
Date: 1999-10-23

you're talking about heat sink compound, a white goopy stuff that helps
dissipate the heat of components that get hot. i know it's needed for the
300 VCO, not for the 410, perhaps for others . mouser part #524-8109-S $6.50


>Message: 13
> Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 02:56:09 EDT
> From: Elhardt@...
>Subject: Having another one of my spells
>Have you ever read somthing somewhere and looked through every applicable
>resource 3 or 4 times and it appears to just have vanished from the face of
>the earth? I remember reading that the VCF and Triple Band Pass Filter need
>the purchase of some kind of heat dissipating compound I believe. But I
>read and scanned mutliple times the FAQ pdf, Catalog pdf, Tutorial and every
>other related document, but I can't find that info anymore. Someone please
>tell me where I read about this so I can get on with saying "duh" to myself
>and wallow in my own self hatred. Thanks.