Archive of the former Yahoo!Groups mailing list: MOTM

Subject: Re: Quick 410 question

From: "Paul Schreiber" <synth1@...
Date: 1999-10-13

I suggest putting it in, then deciding later if the levels are too low.
It's easier to cut it out than soldering it in from the top.

The reason is that there are no input attenuators, so strong signals
(like a direct output of a MOTM-300) will clip the filter.

Synth outs are 1V pk-pk and so won't clip it.

Some members of this list will find the clipping appealing :)

Paul S.