Archive of the former Yahoo!Groups mailing list: MOTM

Subject: Re: MOTM web designer comes out of closet...

From: JWBarlow@...
Date: 1999-08-14

Hello Charles (Morpheus -- hey! you're not related to that guy in Forbidden
Planet are you?),

Let me be the first (well maybe fifth, I've lost count) to welcome you to the
hallowed and solemn MOTM list, where the worship of MOTM can be realized in
all its glory without fear of ridicule. I've appreciated the graphic work
you've done and I look forward to your continued participation on the list.
It appears you'll fit in well with at least three other listers, and on
behalf of them (Moe, Larry and Shemp) let me say WELCOME, and on behalf of
everyone else, let me say "just what this list needs, another bloody
'comedian!'"

>I do think that FM2 should have a -5 to +5 pot instead of the 1-10, but
>defer to the Man himself on that...

And I agree with this too of course -- though I seem to remember Paul sighing
when I brought this up a bunch of times for the 420.

John (hoping to engage in a little dialectical synthesis as well as the usual
analog synthesis) Barlow