Archive of the former Yahoo!Groups mailing list: Korg Poly800/EX800 Users

Subject: Re: [korgpolyex] Need Help Diagnosing a sick Poly

From: sread@...
Date: 2015-01-29

Here's an update:

After checking the parameters for the factory patches, I noticed they were not correct. So I manually entered in patch 11 and low and behold it made sound (it was a string patch).  However it was still wobbly - like the joystick was engaged up or down - but it was not.

Also, after pressing the Write button and going to patch 12 and then back, everything I entered was gone (i.e. leads me to think the memory is not working).