Archive of the former Yahoo!Groups mailing list: Yamaha CS80

  topic list

Subject: Selling mine Yamaha CS80

From: muriloaof@...
Date: 2019-03-05

I'm seeling my "almost working" CS80 from São Paulo, Brazil.   U$15,000 plus shipping.

https://reverb.com/item/20153201-yamaha-cs80

From the last technical guy who worked on it:
When I got this synth to restore, (restore is very different from "fix" and goes a lot further) it was almost totally dead, only one oscillator running, with presets totally altered by problems in logic circuits, etc. . I identified the defective oscillators, repaired them, identified the problem VCFs, noticed, changed ALL caps from ALL modules, ALL logic and operational chips, getting everything up and running. "

Bests!