Archive of the former Yahoo!Groups mailing list: Yamaha CS80

Subject: Re: CS-80: make a plan for a servicing

From: pepeisnotadog@...
Date: 2019-01-11

Thanks DT for the reply!
And thanks for the tip about finding IG00151, i hope i'll find some economic solutions when (and if) i'll face these non-working chips ..

I know the wonderful and useful Old Crow's website, but actually i also couldn't find anything about the rebuilding of certain IC. Fingers crossed!

I understand very well the nightmare you have experienced in the studio ... As you say, it is precisely to avoid these things that we try to revise these instrument.
Then i think that even a minimum of luck maybe doesn't hurt... (i know that this sentence has little to do with electronics works ;))