Archive of the former Yahoo!Groups mailing list: Yamaha CS80

Subject: RE: [yamah acs80] Re: Been offe red a CS80 for £8k - delibera tions...

From: Scott Metzger <scottmetzger3d@...>
Date: 2010-02-12

No one knows what the Market will be like. It all depends on the supply and demand. It might go down in price, but then it might not. I don't think it will go down because as years go by, less and less will be fully functional meaning fewer out there. You can always cannibalize CS50's and CS60's for parts.