Archive of the former Yahoo!Groups mailing list: Yamaha CS80

  topic list

Subject: Re: [AH] FA:yamaha gx-1 coming up for auction in november

From: David Rogoff <david@...>
Date: 2007-09-09

Hi all.

I'm forwarding this to our CS-80 group. I couldn't afford the shipping
charges, much less the actual auction fee, but I hope someone around
here can! I really hope someone from Southern California buys it so I
can come take a look at it. I've only seen them from a hundred yards
away at ELP concerts...

David