[sdiy] Korg Maxikorg 800DV clone
Adam (synthDIY)
synthdiy at adambaby.com
Fri Sep 25 01:01:27 CEST 2026
Wow Luís, interesting project!
Such a wonderful quirky synth - I had one on loan to my studio for many years.
I still have a Korg 700 original from 1975 or so, and I seem to recall that the boards were very similar.
Isn't the Maxi basically x2 Mini700S (the later 700 with the added ring mod) but with some key priority circuitry tying them together?
Good luck!
A
> On 25 Sep 2026, at 01:29, Luís Marka via Synth-diy <synth-diy at synth-diy.org> wrote:
>
> Hey guys,
>
> I am starting to design the PCBs for a clone of the Korg Maxikorg 800DV but unfortunately I do not have one at hand to take measurements.
> Does anyone happen to know the dimensions of the PCBs? I would like my boards to be interchangeable with the originals
> The pictures I have suggest that all boards have the same dimensions, but cannot be 100% sure without actually measuring them.
>
> Thanks!
> ________________________________________________________
> This is the Synth-diy mailing list
> Submit email to: Synth-diy at synth-diy.org
> View archive at: https://synth-diy.org/pipermail/synth-diy/
> Check your settings at: https://synth-diy.org/mailman/listinfo/synth-diy
> Selling or trading? Use marketplace at synth-diy.org
More information about the Synth-diy
mailing list