[sdiy] Need to login to my Synth DIY account to change my profile email.. But can't..

Didrik Madheden nitro2k01 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 22:12:00 CEST 2026


Fill in your e-mail at the bottom where it says "To unsubscribe from
Synth-diy, get a password reminder, or change your subscription options
enter your subscription email address" Once logged in you should be able to
edit options.

Although I don't think you can change the e-mail per se. I think the right
procedure is to simply subscribe with the new address and unsubscribe (or
turn off e-mail delivery) for the old address

/Didrik

On Wed, 23 Sept 2026, 21:53 Jean-Pierre Desrochers via Synth-diy, <
synth-diy at synth-diy.org> wrote:

> Need to login to my Synth DIY account to change my profile email.. But I
> can't.. find the web link to do it..
>
>
>
> I have this link but nothing there to login and edit my profile..
>
> https://synth-diy.org/mailman/listinfo/synth-diy
>
>
>
> My email to be changed  jpdesroc at oricom.ca
>
>
>
> Administrator help ??
>
> Thanks.
>
>
> ________________________________________________________
> This is the Synth-diy mailing list
> Submit email to: Synth-diy at synth-diy.org
> View archive at: https://synth-diy.org/pipermail/synth-diy/
> Check your settings at: https://synth-diy.org/mailman/listinfo/synth-diy
> Selling or trading? Use marketplace at synth-diy.org
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://synth-diy.org/pipermail/synth-diy/attachments/20260923/85f132ca/attachment.htm>


More information about the Synth-diy mailing list