<div dir="auto"><div><div>Fill in your e-mail at the bottom where it says "To unsubscribe from Synth-diy, get a password reminder, or change your subscription options enter your subscription email address" Once logged in you should be able to edit options.</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">Although I don't think you can change the e-mail per se. I think the right procedure is to simply subscribe with the new address and unsubscribe (or turn off e-mail delivery) for the old address </div><div><br></div><div data-smartmail="gmail_signature">/Didrik</div><br><div class="gmail_quote gmail_quote_container"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Wed, 23 Sept 2026, 21:53 Jean-Pierre Desrochers via Synth-diy, <<a href="mailto:synth-diy@synth-diy.org">synth-diy@synth-diy.org</a>> wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div lang="FR-CA" link="#0563C1" vlink="#954F72" style="word-wrap:break-word"><div class="m_-1939931866206176538WordSection1"><p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-CA" style="font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif">Need to login to my Synth DIY account to change my profile email.. But I can't.. find the web link to do it..<u></u><u></u></span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-CA" style="font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif"><u></u> <u></u></span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-CA" style="font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif">I have this link but nothing there to login and edit my profile..<u></u><u></u></span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-CA" style="font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif"><a href="https://synth-diy.org/mailman/listinfo/synth-diy" target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">https://synth-diy.org/mailman/listinfo/synth-diy</a><u></u><u></u></span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-CA" style="font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif"><u></u> <u></u></span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-CA" style="font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif">My email to be changed <a href="mailto:jpdesroc@oricom.ca" target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">jpdesroc@oricom.ca</a><u></u><u></u></span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-CA" style="font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif"><u></u> <u></u></span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-CA" style="font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif">Administrator help ??<u></u><u></u></span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-CA" style="font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif">Thanks.<u></u><u></u></span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-CA" style="font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif"><u></u> <u></u></span></p></div></div>________________________________________________________<br>
This is the Synth-diy mailing list<br>
Submit email to: <a href="mailto:Synth-diy@synth-diy.org" target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Synth-diy@synth-diy.org</a><br>
View archive at: <a href="https://synth-diy.org/pipermail/synth-diy/" rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank">https://synth-diy.org/pipermail/synth-diy/</a><br>
Check your settings at: <a href="https://synth-diy.org/mailman/listinfo/synth-diy" rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank">https://synth-diy.org/mailman/listinfo/synth-diy</a><br>
Selling or trading? Use <a href="mailto:marketplace@synth-diy.org" target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">marketplace@synth-diy.org</a><br>
</blockquote></div></div></div>