[sdiy-market] Weekly reminder discussion
ben at stuyts.nl
Tue Nov 3 10:15:10 CET 2020
Hello all, thanks for subscribing!
Here is the weekly (monthly?) reminder I plan to mail out on this list. It is also used as welcome message. Please let me know what you think.
Mailing List Rules
Weekly Reminder / Welcome Message
Read this before you post:
This list is for trading, buying and selling of Synth-DIY related items on a non-profit basis. For example:
- Books, manuals, newsletters, etc
- Parts, components
- Panels, cases
- Circuit boards
- Tools related to Synth-DIY
- Group buys of hard to find parts, limited run panels/pcb's
Think of left-over stock of parts, pcb's, etc. You might need 1 pcb for your project but you got 5 for the same price. So offer the spare ones on this list.
Discussion must be limited to questions/answers about the items offered/requested. In case of any monetary exchange involved, it is allowed to cover expenses and/or shipping.
Don't forget to send a message to this list when the item is no longer available.
Messages must be in English. Be as specific as possible about (international) shipping.
This list is moderated (initially) so it might take up to 24h for your message to appear. Please be patient.
Make sure the Subject: of a message has a clear indication between [brackets] of its purpose. For example:
- [TRADE] VCO Module with FPD panel
- [FOR SALE] Leftover PCB's for Serge wave shaper
- [SOLD] Leftover PCB's for Serge wave shaper
- [FREE FOR PICKUP] 20 years of parts, pcbs, modules
- [FREE] Soldering tutoring, NY area
- [WANTED] Oscilloscope for beginner
- [GROUP BUY] Vactrol VTL5C3
- [FOR SALE] Electronotes full set
- [ADMIN] List maintenance next weekend
IMPORTANT! Not allowed are:
- Technical and educational discussions, take them to the Synth-DIY mailing list.
- Selling new or used commercially available, non-diy, audio/music gear
- Links to Ebay, Craigslist, webshops and other commercial sites
- For-profit transactions
- Advertising your business
This is a companion list to the Synth-DIY mailing list (http://synth-diy.org/mailman/listinfo/synth-diy). You are encouraged to subscribe to that list also for technical and educational discussions. Cross-posting between this list and the Synth-DIY list is explicitly forbidden. As this is a closed list, replies from non-members will be rejected.
To post a message to all the list members, send email to marketplace at synth-diy.org. Messages will also be visible to the general public on the Archive page.
Home page: http://synth-diy.org/mailman/listinfo/marketplace
Moderator: ben at stuyts.nl
More information about the Marketplace