Archive of the former Yahoo!Groups mailing list: Yamaha CS80

Subject: Re: [yamahacs80] I finally got one! + tech help?

From: "Max Fazio" <faxiomas@...>
Date: 2008-11-21

I can understand you, T.M. , I played it once, I can't forget that time for the rest of my life...

Vangelis' "Beaubourg" and "Cluster and Eno" were the reasons I fell in love with the instrument.

Meanwhile I take the chance to announce that I'm working on a Reaktor version; I'm in trouble with Sustain II, anybody feels brave enough to help me?