Archive of the former Yahoo!Groups mailing list: Korg Poly800/EX800 Users

Subject: RE: [korgpolyex] RE: ROM upgrade for original (1st-generation) Poly-800?

From: "backshall1" <backshall1@...>
Date: 2013-09-12

The Hawk kit gives you all the sysexfunctions plus a lot more and will greatly expand the functionality of yourPoly-800. On the other hand, if you need to reload patches when there is nocomputer around, just put the .wav file on an iPod or other small audio player.You can also convert it to mp3 or any other format your little device supports.There is no reason to use a cassette tape.

Don B.