Archive of the former Yahoo!Groups mailing list: Korg Poly800/EX800 Users

Subject: Re: DCO2 detune

From: "7yash" <josh.nursing@...>
Date: 2011-07-27

Mike, see if Page 2 here helps - there seems to be a filter and a comparator:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:zW7k4kBsO6MJ:www.national.com/an/AN/AN-335.pdf+PLL+digital+synthesis&hl=en&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESigG-vt_-x_Yugyin2LsF9407YCMaxLSlWXMxpksYPyByfCHTG3DhRFRg-Ni2lwlTPLqRDs9O0-U6yFheqcv-3ymUXKerNC2jXMOAMcI_qDyPhAy11N7WpSJpIeYoJmswrTtMgd&sig=AHIEtbRD5S1yHyW2rEaUi0VxjTPf7Gblzw&pli=1