Archive of the former Yahoo!Groups mailing list: Korg Poly800/EX800 Users

Subject: Re: 4 track Fostek

From: "Tom" <tevieray@...>
Date: 2009-09-21

In 1984, I was recording on a Teac A3440 4 track reel-to-reel deck... also had an Akai stereo open reel deck for mix down and a Tascam 6 channel mixer. Being primarily a guitarist, I had a few guitars (Yamaha solid body, Sigma acoustic 12 string, Yakima P bass, etc), but the only keyboard I would have had would have been one of those early Casio jobs (seems it was somewhere about that time that I bought that thing)

Tom
http://www.tomhoelle.com