Archive of the former Yahoo!Groups mailing list: Korg Poly800/EX800 Users

Subject: Re: [korgpolyex] Re: Can anyone help me with the MK2 preload program list?

From: Michael Hawkins <korgpolyex800@...>
Date: 2009-04-24

Yeah, I must admit being able to send and receive sysex dumps from MK1 to from EX800 to from MK2 and in almost any combination is great! Keep in mind that the HAWK-800 will NOT send a MK2 or EX800 format patch (it sends its own HAWK-800 patch dumps) but the HAWK-800 receives all three types.

And this weather is a long time coming but I am going to be soaking up the rays tomorrow for sure.
Enjoy!

Mike.