Archive of the former Yahoo!Groups mailing list: Korg Poly800/EX800 Users

Subject: Re: Can anyone help me with the MK2 preload program list?

From: "narfman96" <narfman96@...>
Date: 2009-04-24

Geesh! I thought it was me. After a hard day at the old grind I could read most anything into the lines... Define the word "is".

It's morning now... So you want me to load up the P-800II with the original factory patches and list all the parameters for every patch. Now I know why I made the spreadsheet. I can sub all the data into it. It will take a bit but hey if it's a possible working editor or patch conversion in the works I'm all for it. Being able to use the EX-800 with the Poly-800II would be great.

Enjoy the nice weather we're having, Fran