Archive of the former Yahoo!Groups mailing list: Korg Poly800/EX800 Users

Subject: Re: [korgpolyex] Battery Check - New Software Release for the HAWK-800

From: Atom Smasher <atom@...>
Date: 2008-07-15

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008, korgpolyex800 wrote:

> It will only be displayed when the memory loses its stored value. That
> should be a good indication that the battery really is exhausted.
==================

some might say that's a bit late, to be displaying a low battery message.

--
...atom

http://atom.smasher.org/
762A 3B98 A3C3 96C9 C6B7 582A B88D 52E4 D9F5 7808

"We must understand words mean things to different people.
There's got to be a better way to communicate with ourselves."
-- George "dubya" Bush, 5 May 2006
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/05/20060507-2.html