Archive of the former Yahoo!Groups mailing list: Korg Poly800/EX800 Users

Subject: Re: patch editor ex800 ?

From: "imperial_tee" <imperial_tee@...>
Date: 2005-10-21

Hi Hans,

Wow thanks for that info!!! There is hope after all for easy programming :), I agree that the
unisyn program is too expensive. It is possible that someone has programmed an ex-800
editor though. I know when I was looking to edit my alpha Juno2 a noble man had
contructed an excellent real time editor for OSX.

I'll search the web and post my findings.

Best regards,

Tom