Archive of the former Yahoo!Groups mailing list: Rhodes Chroma Polaris

Subject: RE: [chromapolaris] External Midi control volume

From: conorstrachan@...
Date: 2017-06-28

Hi Paul

Well main reason is I have different keyboards all over the place and my main master one is at the desk.
I route things all around. I have a board with PolyAT as well so use that quite a lot.

If I am sending just note on and note off data it should be the same? I set up a patch with no velocity.
Does the internal keyboard not run through midi? It sounds to me that sending Midi to the Polaris makes it run hotter. Maybe there is some compensation needed to adjust to this.