[sdiy] Advice on finding Synth/IOT/AUDIO work? job boards etc

Michael E Caloroso mec.forumreader at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 06:02:18 CET 2024

As a former NYers, my advice is to stay away from NY.  I lived there almost
60 years and have watched businesses and jobs leave the state, especially
engineering jobs.  By the time that Covid lockdown killed my job along with
300 others in 2020, so many people were competing for the fewer job
openings that I left NY for good.  NY has become a miserable place to live
and cost of living is very high.  Recruiters have a lot of trouble
attracting talent to NY.

I now have a much better job and much better life in the south.

MC