[sdiy] Advice on finding Synth/IOT/AUDIO work? job boards etc

Ben Bradley ben.pi.bradley at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 16:48:57 CET 2024

I agree with Grant's suggestion, I'd suggest you (re)write your resume
as an embedded software engineer and you "just happened" to work on
music-related devices.

There's the Music-DSP list, what little traffic it has is job
postings, though they're mostly academic-area jobs that generally
require advanced degrees.