[sdiy] MIDI Clock sync advice

Benjamin Tremblay btremblay at me.com
Tue Mar 19 12:07:47 CET 2024

I’m pretty sure the Boss DR-202 just has a glitch in some of the preset patterns.
I tried adding back missing pulses and that did not work for my application. But all the ideas discussed here are good and I would try them all again if I had a similar problem with different hardware.
Benjamin Tremblay