[sdiy] Blacet Dark Star Chaos part 2

Pete Hartman pete.hartman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 21:44:15 CET 2024

Unfortunately we haven't been able to figure out how to read the old CAD
files that we have.  We did go through a couple iterations of trying to
find a version of what appeared to be the OG package that we could run
(even tried in VMs running obsolete OSes), and didn't get anywhere.

However, I do have a GIF that purports to be the OG schematic for Rev 0.
It's just a 76477 and a 4069 hex inverter.  Does that seem consistent with
what you have?

Pete