[sdiy] MIDI Clock sync advice

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Tue Mar 12 09:28:02 CET 2024

Well said.
And it's pretty easy to do, as MIDI clock message has no dependencies at
all, it can even go between bytes of single note message. Just look for
F8 in UART register and bam!

I'm a bit surprised that such powerfull processors as used in arduinos
can't handle increased traffic, while everything needed to be done in
any MIDI receiver can be easily handled within one byte transmission,
that is 0.3ms. OTOH I don't use arduinos or libraries so what do I know.

Roman