[sdiy] Building a B208 clone: what value sliders? (an open question for Mr. Lanterman)

Paul Glass-Steel pfglasteel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 00:04:59 CET 2024

I am starting a build of the B208 PCBs available from Electric Music Store
and in the course of some preliminary research, I've encountered the
following statement by Aaron Lanterman: "I am convinced that the 50K
sliders marked on the original schematics should actually be 10K linear"

I've not been able to find any discussion about the origin of his
conviction or the merits of using 10K - has anyone given it a try? Not
looking to open a can of worms, just want to build as good an Easel as I
can.

Thanks,
-Paul