[sdiy] Digital is more analog than analog... and it has 319 dB headroom...

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Mon Mar 4 11:43:37 CET 2024

Talking about reliability.
Last year I went to a concert where PA was done with one of those "can
run two decades unattended" console. After a few songs they had to
literally tell the people so stand still for 5 minutes as they need to
"reset the audio system". Some channels were muted and the sound
engineers had no idea why. Seing their faces was priceless.
They switched to backup console and the concert continued.

Roman