[sdiy] Synth Panel Window Adhesive

rburnett at richieburnett.co.uk rburnett at richieburnett.co.uk
Sat Mar 2 13:23:53 CET 2024

You still have to mount the PCB to the panel somehow though.  And the
tolerances mount up if you fix the window to the PCB and then offer that
sub-assembly up to the slot in the front panel.

It's great fun putting the CD welded studs on though...  This
intentional short-circuiting of a huge electrolytic capacitor charged to
nearly 200V and the ensuing shower of sparks is something electronics
people generally try to avoid!  It makes quite a "pop"  ;-)

-Richie,