[sdiy] List settings change?

Ben Stuyts ben at stuyts.nl
Fri Mar 1 18:41:55 CET 2024

I’ve been trying to get around tons of bounces the list receives (due to DKIM/SPF/DMARC which I absolutely despise...), so I changed a few settings a few weeks ago.

To everybody: If you’re on any of the gmx or cox ISP's, you’re out of luck and you probably miss half the messages. Same if you forward messages from the list to another account.

Ben