[sdiy] List settings change?

Chromatest J. Pantsmaker chromatest at azburners.org
Fri Mar 1 17:16:11 CET 2024

Was there recently a list settings change?

I use gmail, and messages from this group had up until yesterday or so
threaded nicely in conversation view, so all replies dropped into the same
email thread.  Now, I seem to be getting emails that gmail can't correlate
into threads.

Instead of one message thread for line to modular level and one message
thread for sigilent scope, I'm getting nearly all of them as separate
messages.

I don't think it's a setting on my end, as other emails are threading into
conversation view correctly.

-chromatest