[sdiy] 10 x amp for line to modular level

Adrian Corston eidorian at aladan.net
Fri Mar 1 11:22:11 CET 2024

I designed this eurorack PCB which does that and a lot more, all the way
up to video frequencies if required.  But it's eurorack so +/-12V supply
required.

https://www.visiblesignals.net/product/wrangler/

In general your main concern with a wall wart is sorting out negative
supply rails.  There are plenty of single supply op-amps out there if
you don't need negative voltages though.  Or a switch mode circuit to
generate a negative supply rail from a positive one...

Cheers,
A.