[sdiy] Does anybody have an opinion on Siglent scopes ?

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Fri Mar 1 10:52:15 CET 2024

1. I can't even recall if SDS1102X has a fan
2. even if there was fan, it was very quiet
3. I usually play music all the time, so it covers everything
4. I'm too old to be bothered with tiny quiet noise
5. your fan might have been broken

BTW, I don't use SDS anymore since being mesmerized by R&S RTB2k

Roman