[sdiy] Synth Electronics

Scott Bernardi scottbernardi55 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 14:00:06 CEST 2024

I would disagree that Electronotes was only for beginners. I was an analog
IC designer many years ago (Precision Monolithics) and I found Electronotes
to be invaluable.
Just because you know IC design doesn't mean you know how to build/design
analog synth circuits.
Like I used to get asked, "Oh, you have a degree in electronics? Can you
fix my TV?"
Uh, no.