[sdiy] Synth Electronics

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Tue Apr 9 13:16:21 CEST 2024

Steve Jobs was an expert at marketing.  You've just confirmed my point.

And Uli is an expert at low cost manufacturing.  You can't build something like say the X32 cheaper than he can - he has the volume to get best component prices and an in-house Chinese factory - something that even Apple never achieved.

At the end of the day, audio isn't really about engineering.  And I used to run R&D at a large well known audio company.