[sdiy] Synth Electronics

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Tue Apr 9 11:46:47 CEST 2024

If you want to get rich, you're looking at this from the wrong end.  Good synth (or any other form of audio) engineering is pretty commonplace, but even for the small niche companies it's marketing and manufacturing that makes the difference.

And Uli has already optimised both so you'll never get to the rich stage.