[sdiy] Innovative Oscillator Design (or not ?)

mjbauer at iprimus.com.au mjbauer at iprimus.com.au
Tue Apr 9 08:52:32 CEST 2024

Attn: Synth-DIY community...

  A while back (2022), I had an idea for an oscillator design which could
be used in modular or hybrid synth's, but I have not yet tested the
concept. The oscillator may be digitally controlled or voltage
controlled, or both at once. I'm not sure if this technique has already
been tried and proven. I haven't seen any evidence of it, so I would be
grateful if anyone with a greater knowledge of the art can tell me if
this is a novel idea, or a concept that has appeared before. (See
attached summary.)

M.J. Bauer