[sdiy] Synth Electronics

BrightBoy jdec at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 9 04:30:23 CEST 2024

Nope. Bernie won't sell Electronotes anymore for health reasons.

However, you can still get mint, unread, new-old-stock, 2nd edition copies of
Hal Chamberlin's seminal book, "Musical Applications of Microprocessors"  from me.

Don't let the name fool you as it covers analog, digital and hybrid analog-digital synth design.

Most people on this list have purchased their copy from me.

Email me PRIVATELY if interested.

Jeff