[sdiy] Synth Electronics

Paulo Constantino pconst167 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 00:51:36 CEST 2024

Hi all,

I want to build an analog synth from scratch. I currently work as a digital
IC design engineer at a semiconductor company and I have good knowledge in
analog circuit design, but I'm not that good at advanced analog circuitry.

Can anyone recommend me a book or some tutorial on synth electronics?

Also, I am looking for partners to work on this project with me, and then
make it into a product and sell and get rich. I'll give you 50%.
My synth will be the best ever made I guarantee that. You can jump in!

SynthMatrixGod