[sdiy] 4 channel mixer of signals with frequencies between 2Mhz and lower.. any circuits available.. ??

rburnett at richieburnett.co.uk rburnett at richieburnett.co.uk
Fri Sep 29 00:16:08 CEST 2023

Also, a "small antenna" will have a very high Q-factor and a very small
bandwidth.  So, it is very unlikely to work as an efficient radiator
across a frequency range anywhere near as wide as 600kHz to 1600kHz.  If
you want an antenna that works as an efficient radiator across a wide
range of frequencies it needs to be large.  Like 100 feet high.

-Richie,