[sdiy] 4 channel mixer of signals with frequencies between 2Mhz and lower.. any circuits available.. ??

Jean-Pierre Desrochers jpdesroc at oricom.ca
Thu Sep 28 23:02:06 CEST 2023

Here is what I'm trying to do as an experiment.

I have 4 small AM transmitters transmitting at 600, 900, 1200 and 1600Khz.
At about 10mW of power each.
I was thinking about mixing the 4 frequencies as a single unit
that I could adjust the final output transmitted on a small antenna.
That's my idea so far..