[sdiy] 4 channel mixer of signals with frequencies between 2Mhz and lower.. any circuits available.. ??

Jean-Pierre Desrochers jpdesroc at oricom.ca
Thu Sep 28 21:17:56 CEST 2023

Hi all,

This is an out off topics question but I will ask you anyway..

I want to build a 4 channel mixer that would receive signal  frequencies
between 2Mhz and lower one channel..
These 4 frequencies won't change. They will be fixed.

Google would give me lots of Radio/Ham solutions that imply the use of
tuning coils and such things
I don't want to get into.

The idea would be to use ready available opamps with high bandwidth
with the use of resistors and caps only. Gain would be of one.

Any idea of good components for that ?