[sdiy] Ultrasonic cleaning solutions

Jesse Weideman jesse.weideman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 19:14:33 CEST 2023

Is this stuff OK to use with pots, or can you submerge just the board & pot
legs while leaving the shaft & body out of the solution?

Would assume it'd eat all the lubrication at minimum and most of our
annoying looking flux is after we've mounted mechanicals, curious if
there's a way around that

Cheers,
Jesse