[sdiy] What do people use for matched transistors these days?

Pete Hartman pete.hartman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 20:34:43 CEST 2023

Hm.
- can these still apply the same logic of "two transistors on the same
strip are probably close enough" ?
- I'm curious what the use case is for a dual transistor where they're not
matched.... I mean these cases are a *little* smaller than two individual
SOT-23's but there are also smaller packages that could be used.

Pete