[sdiy] Compensation for triangle amplitude getting bigger at higher frequencies?

Scott Bernardi scottbernardi55 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 16:06:29 CEST 2023

I solved my problem by using a LM319 comparator as the Schmitt trigger.  I
tried several things, LM311, discrete transistors (that was weird in that
it worked fine when driven by an external triangle, but as soon as I hooked
it to the integrator output, no.  And I've used that circuit in an LFO
before).
Here is my core VCO circuit:
https://www.bernacomp.com/elec/og2/vco-core.pdf

I'm working on a triple VCO, where the panel components are on a 18HP PCB,
and three oscillator boards plug into the back of it.  It will have a mixer
for the three outputs.