[sdiy] High-K ceramics and audio

Guy McCusker guy.mccusker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 19:52:33 CET 2023

Thanks Richie!

I had found that one as it happens, but I concluded it must be the
wrong one, because Mike wrote "TI paper examining how you can use X7Rs
in most critical audio pathways" while the article says "For
high-performance applications, use C0G/NP0 capacitors when available
and film capacitors when practical" -- so I figured he was talking
about something else. But maybe I'm being stupid about it.

Mike -- can you enlighten me?

Guy.