[sdiy] Yamaha CVP900 Clavinova piano needs obsolete DAC chip Burr Brown PCM1702..

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Mon Nov 27 22:09:55 CET 2023

You could probably wire in many modern DACs with some sort of bodge.   But I'd suggest buying two from China first.  Occasionally you get fakes but the place they all get their parts from is the biggest surplus store in the world with all sorts of bin-ends.  It won't damage the piano if they are wrong, and if they're right it will be the best repair you can do.