[sdiy] Yamaha CVP900 Clavinova piano needs obsolete DAC chip Burr Brown PCM1702..

Jean-Pierre Desrochers jpdesroc at oricom.ca
Mon Nov 27 17:31:57 CET 2023

Hi list,

I'm looking for an obsolete DAC chip going into a Yamaha CVP900 Clavinova
piano.

I googled it and found many Chinese sellers one ebay that sells this chip
(does not trust them.. fakes..) Seldom USA eBay suppliers sell that chip for
around $45USD + shipping !

I found that Syntaur web site sells for $36.95USD. The cheapest found so
far..

So I post this to check if someone would have this chip in a bin somewhere..
?

Or I'll have to consider this chip (since obsolete) cost at least $37.00 now
?

Or any subsitute could do ?